Wednesday, September 3, 2008



I have this box, since elementary this is where I keep all the letters, gifts and souvenirs I got from friends. So to sum it up this box has been with me for the last 15 years. One day I've decided to take a look at it then reread all that is kept there when suddenly i found something that surprised me it was a simple drawing of the permanent tissues of plants, I thought that there isn't any special thing bout it but when i looked closer i have said that it was indeed special. the drawing was done by my greatest crush in high school. it made me think that i maybe have really loved the guy cause i could have trashed out that page from my biology notebook but i did not, and it has been in my keeping for 11 years now.

right after i saw the drawing i couldn't help but reminisce about him. he has these beautiful eyes that always made my day then, so beautiful that it smiles on its own and when it does it brought me a feeling of extraordinary serenity.

the question you're maybe asking is where is he now. January this year, that was after 9 years of not seeing each other, my best friend went to our house with him. i couldn't explain the feeling and as always i really could not look him straight in his eyes when we talked, haaAAyy! we have been texting each other from then on and we eventually became lovers on February 15 but sadly he left for abroad the next day. yah long distance relationship...!

the relationship has been a roller-coaster ride, we would always fight and sometimes over nonsense things. it has been a very difficult relationship but we knew that love was already there it was true and we held on to it. unfortunately just this august we broke up, I'm not sure if it's because the holding on wasn't that tight or maybe ne of us just realized that sometimes letting go can do good also.

now i am trying so hard to make my way out of the breakup process easily but hell it's so impossible!! i still miss him and i really love him. just like that drawing i kept, after 11 years it surfaced, he surfaced. but now that i lost him i will still keep that drawing, for 10 or 20 years more, it doesn't matter anymore because keeping it is like keeping him. we never know maybe someday i may look at it again then i may have him back again.

No comments: