Saturday, September 6, 2008

complicated ME

I consider myself one of the "misunderstood" ones.
There were instances that i am laughing my lungs out at a time then cry 20 minutes later, Insanity? I hope not!

I keep on saying that i am not pretentious but the last time i evaluated myself i came to realize that i do pretend; at that span of my life i actually did a lot of pretending. Maybe that's the reason why people misunderstand me; I pretend i'm ok when truly i'm not and once that thing inside me that i'm hiding starts to overflow, my actions are not anymore consistent because the emotions i am trying to imply and the real emotions overflowing from inside tend to dominate each other.

Would anybody agree with me that once you trusted people then something happened that made you realized you were so wrong about trusting that person, it is so damn difficult to trust again?! So to sum it up, when i say i love you, i'll prove it; when i say i trust you, i mean it. It's like gambling my everything and when it fails...the whole me fails with it.

No comments: